Wednesday 18 November 2015

Shriram Properties feedback

Hello Everyone. 
I would like to write Shriram Properties reviewI recently shifted to Karnataka leaving my hometown in search of better job opportunities. I wasn’t satisfied with my previous job and my hometown did not have enough job opportunities. Therefore I decided to leave that place and settle in a metropolitan city with my family. Karnataka seemed to be a good option. I shifted here and was looking for an ideal 3 BHK apartment at Doddathoguru area. 

Finally my search ended with the project Signiaa by Shriram Properties. I got to know about the project through Shriram Properties reviews on the internet. The architectural specifications and features of the project were exactly as per my expectations.  Therefore I decided to shift here with my family. My children got admission in Sillicon Valley high school which is just a 15 minutes drive from our place. I applied for a job at HCL technologies and fortunately got placed there. Our apartment is located at the prime location which has an easy access to various amenities. The 5 acres of lush green expanse make it a perfect place for a nature lover like me. Because of my high level of satisfaction and personal experience of investing in this project, I’m posting Shriram Properties reviews and would highly recommend the project Signiaa to anyone looking for an ideal residential apartment in Karnataka.

No comments:

Post a Comment