Thursday 26 November 2015

Shriram Properties Bangalore review

Hello everyone. 

I’m a 22 years old student.  I just completed my graduation in mechanical engineering and was looking for options to pursue my higher education. I applied in all the prestigious universities and luckily got selected in Chethana PU College at Yelahanka in Bengaluru.  It seemed an apt option for higher studies and I finally shifted there. Being new to the place I had no idea about the locations. I searched the internet looking for ideal residential apartments and got to know about the project Shriram Suhana through Shriram properties reviews on the internet.  

Their projects have got huge response from the customers and the internet is flooded with positive Shriram properties reviews. I visited the project location and was impressed with the facilities and features of the project. It is just a 15 minutes drive from my university. The apartments have an easy access to various multiplexes, retail stores, shopping centers and malls. The exclusive features of the project include a club house, library, landscaped gardens, wifi facility, proper security management and various provisions for sports like badminton, football and a swimming pool.  

I’m completed satisfied with my new apartments and thankful to shriram properties developers for providing me an ideal residential apartment catering to all my needs and requirements.

1 comment:

  1. I also want to buy a 2 BHK home in Bangalore. I have been working here for almost 3.5 years. Feed up of rented apartments. Where should I'll get my dream home??

    ReplyDelete