Thursday 19 November 2015

Shriram Chirping Woods Review

I am here for Shriram Chirping Woods review because I and my family liked the projects very much, that is why my husband booked a 2 BHK apartment with study room in it, for my son.

As he is studying in Harlur right now and my husband has his new business unit established on its outskirts, we were looking for a place which serves both these purposes. By the time my son reaches his secondary school, we will probably shift there.

It feels good that after living in a rented apartment for years we will be living in our own house and we can finally call it “our home”. I supported my husband’s decision to invest in property over here because I liked the way it has involved most of the environmental factors, as I am a nature lover.

I didn’t know about Shriram Properties before buying this 2BHK, with study. And you would not believe that since the day we signed that agreement, I keep hearing about its ads on radio and see the same in newspapers. These kinds of ads that you come across time to time, make you feel like that you have invested in the tight place.


As soon as we shift, my son will be enjoying the benefits of swimming pool but my husband will be occupied in his clubhouse. Anyway, I will be enjoying my daily encounter with the sun as it will be marking its presence through my balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment