Tuesday 24 November 2015

Hebbal One project review

Hello everyone.  

I left my hometown looking for better job opportunities. Bengaluru seemed the apt option due to various options for jobs available here. I finally shifted there and started looking for an ideal residential location. My search ended with the project Hebbal one by Shriram Properties.  I got to know about their projects through Shriram Properties reviews on the internet. I was highly impressed by all the features of the project Hebbal One and finally booked a 3 BHK apartment.  

My apartment is embedded with all the modern world class facilities and an extensive balcony of 160+ sq. ft, bedrooms, sprawling living room space and a well equipped private gym. It is strategically located at the prime location of Hebbal, Bengaluru’s high potential growth corridor. It has good road connectivity to the airport road, outer ring road and Bangalore-Hyderabad highway. In the vicinity are various schools, hospitals, , banks & ATMs, various options for leisure like Lumbini Park, Esteem Mall, Bhupathi Tennis village & Nagawara lake, shopping centers, hotels & restaurants and multiplexes. 

Due to my personal experience of  coming in terms with Shriram developers and the level of satisfaction with their project, I’m sharing this Shriram properties Bangalore review with you all. I would rate this project 10/10 and highly recommend it to anyone looking for ideal residential apartments in Bengaluru.

No comments:

Post a Comment