Monday 23 November 2015

Shriram Greenfields – A heavenly abode

Hello everyone. 

I’m here to share Shriram Properties reviews and my personal experience of coming in terms with Shriram Properties developers.  I recently invested in their project Greenfields located at Budigere cross.   I was highly impressed by the architectural specifications and features of the project and finally booked a 3 BHK apartment.  It seemed to be an apt choice for residential purpose and provided true value for money.  

The project offers various amenities for leisure, health & fitness and recreation. Having keen interest in sports, I was happy to know that the project has various gaming facilities like basket ball court, skating post, tennis court, swimming pool, jogging track, volleyball court, indoor badminton court, table tennis and billiards. It also has a children’s play area, senior citizen's park, landscaped gardens, a, maze garden, club, library, amphitheatre, hall, gym, crèche, CC TVs and provision for convenience stores. The project has got a huge response from customers and the internet is filled positive Shriram Properties reviews.  

I’m extremely happy about my decision of investing in the project Greenfields and thankful to Shriram Properties developers for making me find my dream-like home. I would highly recommend this project to anyone looking for an ideal residential apartment in Bengaluru.

No comments:

Post a Comment