Thursday 3 December 2015

Shriram Suhana review

I booked a 3 BHK apartment in the project Shriram Suhana at Yelahanka two months back. Due to my level of satisfaction and great experience of coming in terms with Shriram Properties developers, I’m sharing this Shriram Properties review with you all. 

I’m extremely thankful to Shriram developers for making me find me dream-like home. The exquisite features and amenities offered by the project make me all the more happy and satisfied with my choice of investing in this project. It has got a huge response from the customers and the internet is flooded with positive shriram properties bangalore reviews

Being a sports lover, I was happy to know that my apartment has provisions for various sports & fitness activities like badminton, football and swimming. It also has a club house, a library, landscaped gardens, the facility of wifi and proper security management.  It feels great to find all these features under one single roof at an affordable price.  

In the vicinity are various reputed schools, colleges, hospitals, retail stores, shopping centers and multiplexes. My apartment is exactly as per my expectations and caters to all my needs. I couldn’t have asked for anything better at such an affordable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment